In celebration of Women’s Day 2019 and courtesy of fashionworkspace.co.uk, we are offering FREE professional photo shoots for women in the London and South East.
As part of the Erasmus+ project “Rise and Rise Strong Female – Development, Inclusion and Improvement the Quality of Life of Women” and “Child Disability Parent Education”, HAWP Project in collaboration with the Fashion Workspace and the London Graphics Agency are pleased to offer this opportunity for you to have some professional photos taken for your portfolio or to simply take home.
What You Get:
- Professional photo shoot
- Fully equipped photography studio
- High-quality photos via a download link within 24 hours of the shoot.
Completely FREE and no hidden charge!
- Male shoot
- Female shoot
- Friends shoot (max 2 people)
- Family shoot (2 adults and max 3 children)
- Kids shoot
- Couples shoot
- Mother & daughter
- Model shoot
- Green screen shoot
*Please feel free to bring any props or accessories
Who can sign up?
- Women living in London & the South East
- NEET (not in education, employment or training)
From a migrant/refugee background
- Person with disabilities and/or carers of a person with disabilities
If you would like to book a slot, click on the link below to sign up!