Do you want free First Aid training? Are you migrant or refugee who has recently arrived in the UK?
As part of the Erasmus+ project “Rise and Rise Strong Female – Development, Inclusion and Improvement of the Quality of Life of Women” and in conjunction with the British Red Cross and Camden Voluntary Services, we are pleased to promote this opportunity to learn vital life-saving skills.
Do you want the skills to cope in a crisis?
The tailored free first aid training sessions provide participants with the skills and confidence to help in a first aid emergency.
Basic first aid knowledge is extremely important, particularly when dealing with trauma situations. Being trained to provide first aid is not only useful to oneself and society but can also be the difference between life and death.
What can you expect from the course?
- Effective, easy to learn first aid education in a relaxed and informal setting.
- Relevant first aid skills tailored to the needs of the group.
- Breaking down the barriers to helping others.
- Building confidence and willingness to help in a first aid emergency.
- Fully funded course – no cost to you!
Training and outcome
The standard two-hour course will be delivered by a skilled educator and centred around building skills and confidence. At the end of the training, you will gain the ability to assist with many key first aid emergencies that people may experience.
Sessions require a minimum of six to fifteen participants. Each participant will receive a certificate on completion of the course as well as access to British Red Cross online training resources.
Who can participate?
- A Migrant/Refugee
- Up to 19 years old or 65+
- Female living in the following London boroughs (Islington, Harringay, Hackney, Ealing, Enfield, Hammersmith, Lambeth, Barking & Dagenham)
To register or for more information on what is available in your area, please email: email@example.com, click on the link below!
Having trouble viewing this form, please click here