We are proud to announce that our Erasmus Plus project “Child-Disability-Parent-Education” has been approved.
Child-Disability-Parent-Education is an Erasmus Plus project focusing on supporting parents of children with SEN (Special Educational Needs), particularly those families facing stressful situations or feeling socially marginalised. The project aims to develop a network (at a European level) for parents of children with SEN, creating motivational films to aid the development of positive thinking.
By fostering positive thinking amongst parents of children with SEN, this project aims to make non-formal educational short movies, through which parents will have the opportunity to learn how to improve family life as an extension to therapeutic support they receive from specialists.
As a consequence, thanks to this project, parents and specialists alike will directly contribute to the social integration of the target group.
Children with educational challenges will benefit from activities not only related to the school and therapies – but also the family environment.
- Create motivational films for positive thinking and non-formal education with therapeutic examples for parents and specialists;
- Create more communicative relations within the parents-children-therapists community;
- Improve the relationship between parents of children with and without SEN;
- Raise awareness in the local communities;
- Better understand the lifestyle of parents of children with SEN;
- Discover opportunities offered by the EU on intercultural and linguistic development;
- Build lasting partnerships at a European level;
- Upgrade non-formal education through cooperation and technology;
- Encourage families to better communicate with each other and discover new options;
- Explore strategies and approaches that can be employed in non-formal education
- Establish appropriate mechanisms for the review and revision of non-formal education for children with SEN
- Hanta Associates Ltd (United Kingdom)
- PS PSIHOFORWORLD (Romania)
- Namoi (Russia)
- Associazione Let’s Keep Learning (Italy)
- Aiju – Asociacion De Investigacion De La Industria Del Juguete, Conexas Y Afines (Spain)
- Incirliova Genclik Kultur ,Sanat ve Gelisim Dernegi (Turkey)
Start: 01-10-2018 – End: 31-09-2020
Project Reference: 2018-1-UK01-KA204-048114
Key Action: KA2 – Cooperation for innovation and the exchange of good practices
Action Type: KA204 – Strategic Partnerships for adult education