Last week, we held an online workshop with youth focused on the topic Media Literacy and more specifically, Digital Footprints.
The session lasted an hour with vital information provided on how to:
- Understand what is a digital footprint
- The types of digital footprints
- Increase general knowledge
- Learn how to clean up their digital footprint
- Learn how to protect their digital footprint
The participants found the session incredibly useful and began putting into practices some of what was learned.