Internships are the perfect gateway for young people to gain the skills and knowledge needed to land the job of their dreams. These days, however, the competition for internships and placements is fierce, and you need a stand-out resume to separate yourself from the competition.
The Balance magazine has put together a brief list of useful tips on how to make your resume shine. Be sure to follow their advice:
- Start the resume strong.
- Target your resume.
- Use concise language in your resume.
- Proofread your resume.
- Maintain your honesty and integrity.
- Highlight your personal goals and objectives.
- Quantify your success and achievements.
- Include your education on your resume.
- Including references and professional portfolio with your resume might be a good idea.
- Make sure your resume looks professional.
For more information, read the full article: http://bit.ly/2m3CW6T
Now that you know how to craft the perfect resume, we at HAWP Project are looking forward to receiving your application for one of the numerous internships we can arrange for you.
Written by Julius M.
HAWP Project Marketing Team