Interested in becoming a cultural manager or a cultural entrepreneur? As part of the Erasmus+ Project COOLture among young people, we are offering 2 FREE 4-day courses for young people aged 18- 26, residing in the UK who are interested in developing projects or activities in the area of culture!
The courses will have an informal format and participants being encouraged to get to know each other, exchange experience and find practical and creative solutions for the projects they are working on or about to carry out.
Cultural management course: 6th-9th April
What are the creative industries;
– What is a project, the usefulness of working on projects, laws of project management;
– Project tree: problem, purpose, objectives, Work Breakdown Structure;
– Map of project stakeholders;
– SWOT and risk management plan;
– Strategic partnerships;
– Project resources (human, financial and non-financial);
– Funding sources for cultural projects;
– Communication strategy planning: communication tools and environments;
– Cultural results and products;
– Monitoring and evaluation.
By completing this course you will receive a comprehensive introduction to what cultural management is, and how to carry out your own cultural projects.
To sign up for the cultural manager course click here!
Cultural Entrepreneurship Course: 13th-16th April
– What is cultural entrepreneurship and what are the main personal skills that a youngster must develop to become an entrepreneur?
– Who is cultural entrepreneurship for?
– Starting a business – Case study / project
– Marketing in the cultural segment
– Management and development of cultural business
– Financing a cultural project
– Entrepreneurial strategies at the level of cultural projects
To sign up for the cultural entrepreneur course click here!
ABOUT THE PROJECT
The COOLture among young people project aims at the long-term preservation of Europe’s cultural heritage through the promotion, awareness, intercultural cooperation and commitment of stakeholders, in particular youth NGOs. This 2-year project focuses on cultural education by creating a range of tools available to the public and implementing training in this area, both for the staff of the partners involved and for the young people in the communities involved.
As a final result, the project will raise awareness of the importance of cultural heritage in the lives of young people and in the prosperous development of regional communities by creating international tools and actions in all 5 countries, which will promote and remind young people about local heritage.
Find out more info on here