Call For Participants!
We are looking for 3 participants to take part in the third and final Learning, teaching & training activity for the project “The Change Starts With Us”.
The 1-week activity will take place in Braila (Romania) from the 2nd– 8th June 2019 & will be hosted by our partner “Centrul Scolar De Educatie Incluziva Braila”.
This Strategic Partnership’s main objective is the exchange of good practices in tackling ESL (Early School Leaving) amongst young people with disabilities.
- To enhance the collaboration between students, teachers/youth workers & parents
- To improve the integration between those with & without disabilities in an international environment
- To promote peer-learning amongst students
- To promote intercultural learning
- To develop positive attitudes towards cultural differences & diversity through volunteering
- To raise participants’ interest in intercultural communication by working in multicultural groups
- To develop engaging, stimulating & creative ways of promoting children’s learning
- To promote students’ ability to think creatively, work in groups/teams, solve problems, turn ideas into action, to promote active & responsible citizenship.
As this project is funded by the Erasmus+ programme, participants will be reimbursed for the cost of travel. Food & accommodation will also be provided for the full duration of the LTTA.
For this call for participants, we would especially encourage participants with fewer opportunities, particularly the following:
- Participants aged 18 – 30 years old
- Youth Workers
- Participants with disabilities
- Participants actively working with young people with disabilities
- Participants from a disadvantaged background
- Participants with social and economic obstacles
- Participants with geographical obstacles
If you are based in one of the following partner countries (UK, Turkey, Portugal, Spain, Greece & Romania) and would like to participate in this or any of our projects, click on the form below.