2018 Call For Participants!
HAWP Project is happy to announce the approval of our Erasmus+ project “The Change Starts With Us” & are looking for up to 6 participants to take part in the first of 3 Learning, teaching & training activities.
The 1-week learning, teaching & training activity will take place in Kuşadası (Turkey) from the 5th – 10th March 2018 & will be hosted by our partner Aydin Fotograf Sanati Dernegi.
This Strategic Partnership’s main objective is the exchange of good practices in tackling ESL (Early School Leaving) amongst young people with disabilities.
- To enhance the collaboration between students, teachers/youth workers & parents
- To improve the integration between those with & without disabilities in an international environment
- To promote peer-learning amongst students
- To promote intercultural learning
- To develop positive attitudes towards cultural differences & diversity through volunteering
- To raise participants’ interest in intercultural communication by working in multicultural groups
- To develop engaging, stimulating & creative ways of promoting children’s learning
- To promote students’ ability to think creatively, work in groups/teams, solve problems, turn ideas into action, to promote active & responsible citizenship
- School visits
- Cultural visits
- Talent shows
- Stage performances
- Creative arts sessions
As this project is funded by the Erasmus+ programme, participants will be reimbursed for the cost of travel. Food & accommodation will also be provided for the full duration of the course.
For this call for participants, we would especially encourage participants with fewer opportunities, particularly the following:
- Participants aged 18 – 30 years old
- Youth Workers
- Participants with disabilities
- Participants actively working with young people with disabilities
- Participants from a disadvantaged background
- Participants with social and economic obstacles
- Participants with geographical obstacles
If you would like to participate, please complete our online form below.
Having trouble viewing this form? Click here
The Change Starts With Us Logo Competition!
We are currently running a competition to choose the official logo for our project. Our partners have put together the following logos and would like you to help us decide which one will be used.
To register your vote, click on the image of your favourite logo.
The Change Starts With Us
Turkey: Mar 2018
Greece: Sept/Oct 2018
Romania: Apr 2018
- HAWP Project
- CENTRUL SCOLAR DE EDUCATIE INCLUZIVA BRAILA
- Aydin Fotograf Sanati Dernegi
- SOCIACIÓN DE FAMILIAS DE PERSOAS CON DISCAPACIDADE PSÍQUICA DAS COMARCAS DO BARBANZA ENOIA “AMICOS”
- MANPOWER EMPLOYMENT ORGANISATION
- Agrupamento de Escolas Francisco de Holanda
1st of September 2017 – 31st of August 2019
Key Action: Cooperation for innovation and the exchange of good practices
Action Type: Strategic Partnerships for school education
Topics: Disabilities – special needs Early School Leaving / combating failure in education