2019 Call For Participants!
HAWP Project is happy to announce the approval of the project “Youth – Tolerant”. This project, cordinated by our partner “Youth Human Impact”, an organization that gives young people creative opportunities for self-education and personal development.
We are looking for up to 4 participants to take part in the forthcoming KA1 training activity.
The 1-week training activity will take place in Warsaw, Poland from the 28th August – 4th September 2019 & will be hosted by our partner “YOUTH HUMAN IMPACT”.
The main topic of the project is tolerance, such as racial and ethnic origin, abilities, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, immigration, and social class.
All activities will be based on the idea of non-formal education and will include cooperation with the local community in Warsaw. The participants will take part in film and theatre workshops, preparing a photographic exhibition devoted to tolerance.
- To educate a group of young people from 7 European countries in the field of tolerance;
- To raise awareness of tolerance towards people in local communities and partner countries, in Europe and the world;
- To define the problem of intolerance in 21st century Europe and finding ways to change the current state of Europe;
- Sharing the idea of broadly understood tolerance with the use of photography and film;
- To inspire participants to take action to promote tolerance in their countries through the use of non-formal education;
- To organize an exhibition using the photographs and videos that will be produced during the lifetime of the project.
- Participants aged 18 – 30 years old
- 2 male and 2 female
- Interested in the topic
- Willing to learn and share their experience
If you would like to participate, please complete our online form below.
FORTHCOMING ACTIVITY: 2019 Call For Participants! Erasmus+”Wholesome Living Substance Misuse Is A Self Abuse” 17th – 24th November 2019 (Poland)