We are proud to announce that the project “Social Entrepreneurship As A Tool For Innovation!” has been approved.
The project’s main objective is to teach participants what is Social Entrepreneurship and why it is so important.
The training course will cover the thematic of youth unemployment, social exclusion and social entrepreneurship. Particularly, it will engage participants to reflect on the current situation regarding youth unemployment in Europe and invite them to conceptualise social exclusion, discrimination and xenophobia, especially when combined with unemployment. Most importantly, the training course will challenge participants’ creativity, empower them and develop their social entrepreneurship skills.
The aim of the project is to develop participants’ social entrepreneurship skills which will be used as a means to support their autonomy and transition to the labour market. At the same time, because of the social character of this particular entrepreneurship they will target social change for a more inclusive world, sustainability and access to human rights.
- To explore the current situation regarding unemployment and social exclusion and the link between them
- To work with the social entrepreneurship principles
- To learn how the Erasmus+ Programme can support youth activities
- To increase entrepreneurial skills especially social entrepreneurial skills for youth and pertinent contribution to enhancing entrepreneurial skills, development of economic equity, equality of chances, removing barriers to the labour market and discrimination
- To promote participatory process for youth in the labour market and amend their economic and social condition to better to raise awareness about the need for a smart, sustainable and inclusive growth to the wider public
The 7-days training course will take place in London, United Kingdom and will bring together youth from:
- United Kingdom
- Russian Federation
By the end of the training, the participants will have their own strategic plan as social entrepreneurs in order to implement their initiatives.
- HAWP Project
- CEDES Association od development of Health and Education
- STOWARZYSZENIE SFERA
- ASSOCIACION AMIGOS DE EUROPA
- Regionalas attistibas un socialo iniciativu organizacija “Perspektiva”
- The Association of Indigenous Peoples of the North of the Khabarovsk region
2nd – 8th November 2017
Start: 01-08-2017 – End: 31-03-2018
Project Reference: 2017-2-UK01-KA105-036915
Key Action: Learning Mobility of Individuals
Action Type: Youth mobility